Monday, November 23, 2015

Don Garber vs Chattanooga FC

As I'm sure many of (all?) of our readers already know... Don Garber opened up his mouth and inserted his foot in it at BlazerCon. The Director of Chattanooga FC Tim Kelly penned a great response ...
That said, I was the lone Chattanoogan in the crowd on Saturday morning when you called out my fair city in your argument against promotion and relegation, as though it were some hellish backwater where the likes of Kansas City might be forced to play if they were to suffer the indignity of being sent down. I almost choked on my breakfast pie. Let me set the record straight:

READ IT HERE


Larry Johnson of Helltown Beer also penned a great piece about this comment...

Don Garber, MLS Commissioner, has a deep-rooted misunderstanding of the sport of soccer. At the very essence of it, soccer is a sport open to everyone no matter their means. This is what separates it from other sports out there and why it has become the most popular sport in the world.

READ IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment